Our primary goal is to deliver unique & quality content so read the content contribution guidelines carefully and apply to be a guest contributor at phparticles.com.
What you can write about:
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery.
- Any good article related to web development.
- PHP Frameworks (Codeigniter, Yii, Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Content Management System (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- JS (Node.js, Socket.IO, Angular, React & React Native, Vue.js, etc.)
While you are writing:
- It must not be published on any other website already.
- The content should be unique, original, and useful for our audience.
- If you have included a quote or reference from a third-party website, don’t forget to credit the original author.
- Remember that the acceptable length of the guest post is 2000 words.
- Use a grammar and spelling checker to remove language errors.
We look forward to reading your guest post, and publishing some great articles on our blog!